Do you like mushrooms?
Do you really like mushrooms?
If so, then welcome to where you should be right now! 😉
This recipe features various mushrooms in all their glory and is inspired by Chrissy Teigen’s webpage. I took this recipe and slightly modified/veganized it from her Delushious blog. To me, whenever a recipe isn’t vegan, it always has room for improvement 😉 So hopefully you enjoy my proposed version!
Oh so healthy, flavourful and meaty!
Enjoy, my fellow mushroom lovers! 🙂
Garlic, Thyme & Oregano Mushroom Medley
- 1 pound shiitake mushrooms
- 1 pound oyster mushrooms or king oyster mushrooms
- 1/2 pound cremini mushrooms
- 1/2 pound white-button mushrooms
- 7 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 5-6 sprigs fresh thyme, destemmed
- 3 sprigs fresh oregano, destemmed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a skillet, add olive oil and garlic and cook on low-medium heat.
- During this time, wash and chop up all your mushrooms.
- Add mushrooms, thyme and oregano to pan and increase heat to medium-high, stirring often.
- Cook until all mushrooms have softened.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Eat these up! 🙂
Obsessively delicious! This will get people to your dinner table – fast!