If you’re jonesing for a chocolate bark recipe fit for the holidays, you’re barking up the right tree and come to the right place! 😉
Today’s post will be a lazy bones one. All I want is to spread some holiday cheer via sharing this recipe! 🙂 Is that too much to ask? Tee hee. If you want to learn about why dark chocolate bark is the bomb diggity, click here and/or here. And then, make the festive, and sweet and salty version of it, by following the utterly easy recipe below! 🙂 It makes for a great giftable treat!
Peppermint & Pretzel Dark Chocolate Bark
- 200-225 g dark baking chocolate (or chocolate chips)
- 6-7 pretzels, chopped into fine pieces
- 4 mini candy canes, chopped into fine pieces
- In a double boiler, melt the baking chocolate until it is liquid-ish.
- Pour the chocolatey goodness onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, forming a large circle or oval with the chocolate.
- Decorate the chocolate with the pretzel and candy cane pieces.
- Place in the fridge to harden.
- Before enjoying, break into pieces.