Caution: do not look at this picture if you are hungry as it will only make you hungrier.
Oops, my bad. I guess you’re really hangry now?
These popsicles are a great manner to cool off in the summer, plus are made with whole foods. Herro!
Chocolate-Covered Banana Pops
- 6 large organic & fair-trade bananas
- 1/2 cup organic soy beverage
- 6 popsicle sticks
- 180 grams of dark chocolate (70% cocoa or higher, fair trade)
- Crushed peanuts and walnuts, oats and/or sprinkles for decorating.
- In a double boiler, melt the dark chocolate with the soy beverage.
- During this time, cut each banana in two and insert popsicle stick into each banana half.
- Dip each banana into the melted chocolate, cover with toppings and place on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Once 6 bananas have gone for a dip, place them in the freezer to allow chocolate to harden.
- Chill out with these pops!