Feel that? Cupid just got you bad. He’s just made you fall in love with these cookies, without even having tried them. Trust me, they’re every bit as scrumptious as they are beautiful. Today, I want to dedicate this cookie recipe to you all, dear readers/valentines, for your continued support and for all of the positivity you have mirrored back towards me since I have started this blog. Words cannot express how passionate I am about sharing my recipes with you and about transmitting nutrition information to you via this blog.
I know you’ve only clicked on this link for the cookies though, so here’s how to make ’em! 😉
Vegan Sugar Cookies
- 5 cups organic unbleached flour (I used half white and half whole-wheat)
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 2 cups organic sugar
- 1/2 cup almond or soy beverage
- 1 tbsp. organic vanilla extract
- 368 g. organic Earth Balance
- Vegan red icing (optional)
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl (or if you are living the dream and have a KithenAid stand mixer, use this by all means 😉 )
- Roll out your dough using a pie roller and use heart-shaped cookie cutters to cut out the cookies.
- Place on a parchment paper-lined cookie tray and bake for about 12-15 minutes or until cookies turn golden brown around the edges.
- Frost and add sprinkles, if this tickles your fancy.
- Love these cookies.
Guaranteed love at first bite!