Do you love “Beaver Tails” as much as I do?
If you do, here is a festive recipe for edible snowflakes that tastes just like these “tails of a beaver”.
Holiday Tortilla Snowflakes
- 4-6 organic whole-grain tortillas
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 4 tbsp. icing sugar
- 4 tbsp. powdered cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut out paper snowflakes.
- Place snowflake onto tortilla and carve the shape out of the flatbread using a sharp knife (watch your precious fingers).
- Brush both sides of the tortilla with coconut oil.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until perfectly crunchy.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and cinnamon.
No “Bah Humbugs” given! 😉