Yellow plums are in season right now, so make this recipe (I tell it like it is, I don’t beat around the bush 😉 ).
This recipe is awesome, the combination of flavours is unexpected. 🙂
Fresh & Fruity Yellow Plum Salsa
- 8 yellow plums, chopped up nice
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch of fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 10-12 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Use your imagination for foods to eat with the salsa. I enjoyed it with crackers and organic corn tortilla chips but you could also add it to sandwiches, wraps, pasta dishes, etc.